All paddles are organised via our members Facebook group page. So if you are interested in paddling, first step is to join that group.
We usually paddle at the times below. But be sure to check the Facebook group page prior to turning up as specific paddles are organised on there the day before. Also we are an outdoor activity so weather and the seasons can affect schedules.
Someone will usually create a post asking who wants to paddle. If you are keen (and who wouldn’t be) just add a comment to the post to say you are coming.
Paddles generally last around an hour but time can vary. Also keep an eye on the Facebook post because they can be cancelled if weather conditions turn ugly.
The group page is called BOMBORA Outriggers, the public page is Bribie Bombora Outriggers. Please feel free to join both. The group page will need to be joined and approved.
General paddle times:
- Monday – 5:30am and 4:00pm
- Tuesday – 5:30am
- Wednesday – 5:30am and 4.00pm
- Thursday – 5:30am
- Friday – 5:30am
- Saturday – 8:30am coffee paddle and occasionally 2:00 pm men’s paddle
- Sunday –
- 8:00am (coffee paddle – stop for a coffee at a beachside cafe)
- 4:00pm (beginners paddle – although all are welcome)